The time to set up your author platform is BEFORE your first contract! Learn from our published authors and subject matter experts the secrets for successfully:
- Branding yourself/your writing by Jessica Nelson
- Blogging and websites–how to begin building your reader platform by CT Charles
- Book video trailers–tips on making yours and what NOT to do by Rhonda Kauffman
- Leveraging your writing network by Flossie Benton Rogers
- Book promotion and marketing–how to put your marketing dollars to best use for your genre to increase exposure by Dylan Newton.
- SWAG goody bags with examples of “Marketing Done Right” distributed.
- Book Signing with all SSRA traditionally published authors
In addition to a delicious Breakfast Buffet and the amazing programming and handouts, each of the lucky 30 attendees of our April event will walk away with a goody bag jam-packed with marketing examples from authors all over the country that have graciously donated to our “Marketing Done Right” bags.
Originally presented to Sunshine State Romance Authors, Inc. (SSRA), Chapter 225 of Romance Writers of America (RWA®) on April 26, 2014 in Homosassa, FL.
EVENT PHOTOS taken during the program are viewable at our SSRA Flickr Album.
Want to see more workshops like this?