The time to set up your author platform is BEFORE your first contract! Learn from our published authors and subject matter experts the secrets for successfully:
- Branding yourself/your writing by Jessica Nelson
- Blogging and websites–how to begin building your reader platform by Cheryl Charles
- Book video trailers–tips on making yours and what NOT to do by Rhonda Kauffman
- Leveraging your writing network by Flossie Benton Rogers
- Book promotion and marketing–how to put your marketing dollars to best use for your genre to increase exposure by Dylan Newton.
- SWAG goody bags with examples of “Marketing Done Right” distributed.
- Book Signing with all SSRA traditionally published authors
In addition to a delicious Breakfast Buffet and the amazing programming and handouts, each of the lucky 30 attendees of our April event will walk away with a goody bag jam-packed with marketing examples from authors all over the country that have graciously donated to our “Marketing Done Right” bags.
SPACE IS LIMITED. Registration will be closed at 30 participants.
DATE: Saturday, APRIL 26
TIME: 8:15 am — 12:30 pm with Book Signing to Follow
PLACE: Hampton Inn, 1103 N. Suncoast Blvd, Crystal River, FL
Sorry, our Crafting a Book Video Trailers, Branding, Blogging and Book Marketing Workshop is now FULL.
Due to space constraints, we cannot accept registration or payment at the door on the day of the event and only those attendees who have pre-registered will be allowed entry.
If you missed registration for a seat at our April 26th workshop, you are still welcome to attend our author signing event scheduled for approximately 12:30 pm.
If you would like to be notified of future workshops when they are scheduled, please SUBSCRIBE to the SSRA website notifications at the bottom or right on this page and we’ll be happy to keep you informed.
As always, you are invited to attend any of our regularly scheduled meetings and become an SSRA member. We’d love to have you join us! For more information on our meeting dates and program schedule, please visit our MEETINGS page.
Thank you and Happy Writing!