Hello Butt Glue, we meet again. The first time didn’t go well, so here we go once more. A little liquid encouragement to help me along this month. Thankfully I don’t have to use you, literally.
You are a help, so far, no matter how many jokes I hear about butt glue from my family. I’ve put a household task on hold to take up the pencil.
- For one of the short stories I have due – no.
- For the second book of a series I have due – no.
- To sit here and write this – Yes, YAY! You get the boobie butt glue prize!
It’s all good. Although I don’t feel like sitting in front of my computer after a long day at work, dinner making and house pick up. I don’t need to. I can comfortably sit in my p.j.’s, watching my Monday night show.
A clip board, paper and pencil in hand with your milky white bottle staring back at me from the coffee table.
Writing has been accomplished! It’s a good day.
Thank you butt glue, for you have accomplished your goal.
For today, for today…
Contributed by C.A. Salo (SSRA Member)
Latest posts by SSRA Blog Contributor (see all)
- IN WHICH BUTT GLUE IS NEGLECTED, and a writer goes crazy… - September 2, 2017
- Butt Glue… New Invention or Grecian Artifact? - May 31, 2017
- The W.A.R.P. Principle - May 15, 2017