The holiday season is upon us. Our Christmas Elf on the Shelf just visited, so my youngest daughter is especially careful of her conduct, and with NaNoWriMo finished, I can finally take a breath to enjoy it all and reflect back on our busy year in Sunshine State Romance Authors. And as I look back, WOW–we have been really busy with our efforts to help writers at every stage in their career be more successful!
Did you know, in 2014, Sunshine State Romance Authors…
- Hosted 8 meetings, all with unique craft or subject-related programming
- Hosted two paid workshops, both for a profit for our chapter
- Hosted 12 PRO/PAN meetings, totaling 48 hours.
- Recorded and posted 4 programs for our members, totaling over 5 hours of video!
- And that’s what we did as a group. Individually, as writers, we did so much more! I’ll be detailing it all at our upcoming holiday party, which reminds me…
Today is the last day to register for our SSRA Members Only Holiday Party on Saturday, December 13! Click HERE to register, as today is the last day!
Other dates you’ll want to mark on your SSRA calendar include:
December 3--10am – 2pm, SSRA PAN/PRO/Open meeting to discuss your individual concerns as it relates to your writing.
December 13–11am-1pm Sunshine State Romance Authors Members Only Holiday Party! Register now for an afternoon of great food, prizes, recognition and best of all–an opportunity to talk with each other without a pesky meeting to interrupt! 😉
January 24—9am – 1pm–Board meeting at 9am followed by the general membership meeting at 10am. We will be kicking off another great year of programs and events, so don’t miss the first meeting of 2015!
Thank you all so much for the privilege of serving as your President this year! I look forward to 2015, and all of the fantastic things we have planned for you!
SSRA President and Co-Founder
Dylan married her high-school sweetheart and they are busy living out their own happily ever after in sunny Florida with their two incredible daughters and a snoring Shiz-Tsu.
Dylan can be found online at: DylanNewton.com