We are almost at capacity for our April 26 workshop “Book Video Trailers, Branding, Blogging and Book Marketing“–as of this morning, there were only 6 seats left and soon our publicity guru, Marian Fox, will be working her magic and notices will begin appearing in the public. Sooo…if you want in on a great day of learning, you’d better move fast! Remember, the time to learn about promoting your book is BEFORE your first contract!
Here’s an overview of the day’s agenda:
- Branding yourself/your writing by Jessica Nelson
- Blogging and websites–how to begin building your reader platform by Cheryl Charles
- Book video trailers–tips on making yours and what NOT to do by Rhonda Kauffman
- Leveraging your writing network by Flossie Benton Rogers
- Book promotion and marketing–how to put your marketing dollars to best use for your genre to increase exposure by Dylan Newton.
- SWAG goody bags with examples of “Marketing Done Right” distributed.
- Book Signing with all SSRA traditionally published authors
Register today at the SSRA website here so you don’t miss out!
Dylan married her high-school sweetheart and they are busy living out their own happily ever after in sunny Florida with their two incredible daughters and a snoring Shiz-Tsu.
Dylan can be found online at: DylanNewton.com